The Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there no night crew around here?

+11
TheCalvinator24
hermillion
ghostjmf
PlacentiaSoccerMom
peacock2121
SportsFan68
Rexer25
silvercamaro
MarleysGh0st
Bob Juch
kayrharris
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is there no night crew around here? - Page 2 Empty My avatar

Post by hermillion Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:49 pm

is in honor and memory of Chuck, whom some of you may recall from my summer adventures. Chuck is now residing in a freezer, in the form of hams, chops, and bacon.

R.I.P.

Sad
hermillion
hermillion

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Is there no night crew around here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there no night crew around here?

Post by Bob Juch Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:54 pm

hermillion wrote:is in honor and memory of Chuck, whom some of you may recall from my summer adventures. Chuck is now residing in a freezer, in the form of hams, chops, and bacon.
Sad

I like Chuck steak. Twisted Evil
Bob Juch
Bob Juch
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-22

http://www.juch.org

Back to top Go down

Is there no night crew around here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there no night crew around here?

Post by TheCalvinator24 Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:08 pm

ghostjmf wrote:bounce

Still can't find the avatar menu. Just smileys. The internet is trying to tell me stuff.

Click the "Profile" link in the string toward the top of the page. On the Profile page, you should see 5 Tabs: Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Watched topics. Click the Avatar tab and follow the instructions.
TheCalvinator24
TheCalvinator24

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-10-02

http://thecalvinator.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ghostjmf Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:39 pm

Thanks. I finally found an earlier post by BobJ, though, which directed me to it.

Now lessee if it worked.

Nice PrettyKitty will have to do for now. Til I learn to upload stuff or whatever.
ghostjmf
ghostjmf

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mellytu74 Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:19 pm

Sprots --

Lovely picture of Casey. I suggested to Miss Denise that I could use her picture. She hissed at me.
mellytu74
mellytu74

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mellytu74 Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:23 pm

Trying out my avitar
mellytu74
mellytu74

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Is there no night crew around here? - Page 2 Empty didn't work, will go try again

Post by jayhawker536 Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:11 pm

Just testing
jayhawker536
jayhawker536

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhawker536 Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:18 pm

Ah, it worked, notice I have been on a diet
jayhawker536
jayhawker536

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by BackInTex Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:22 am

Avatars change retroactively. If you change yours, all your posts, even past posts, reflect your current Avatar.

That is too bad. People talk about theirs and then change and no one will ever know why they were saying what they were saying about the current one.

So how do you like mine?
BackInTex
BackInTex

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by peacock2121 Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:48 am

BiT!

Your thingie is very fitting.

Although, I do like to mess with you.

You don't scare me.

I also thought I sent this post earlier and it never appeared.
peacock2121
peacock2121

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by hermillion Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:33 am

BackInTex wrote:Avatars change retroactively. If you change yours, all your posts, even past posts, reflect your current Avatar.

That is too bad. People talk about theirs and then change and no one will ever know why they were saying what they were saying about the current one.

So how do you like mine?

The other day I heard someone refer to this year's Red River Shootout as the "loser's bracket". I chuckled, but it stung, anyway!

So, just to get things started (and because we can play with this stuff) . . .

BOOMER SOONER!
hermillion
hermillion

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Beebs52 Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:36 pm

Boomer Sooner and cheaper tickets'r'us.

Didja know this bored doesn't accept anyone older than 99? I tried for 700 and it wouldn't let me. That's discriminatory. I'd like to protest to the avatar council.Is there no night crew around here? - Page 2 Affraid
Beebs52
Beebs52

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2