The Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sprots, oh, sprots

3 posters

Go down

Sprots, oh, sprots Empty Sprots, oh, sprots

Post by mellytu74 Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 am

Sprots --

Looks like my Phillies were just another page in the Rockies' storybook season.

I won't lie - it really hurts right now so it will be tough for me to watch the first couple of games of the NLCS.

HOWEVER, I said from the start that I thought the winner of the Rockies-Phillies series would go to the Series.

I still believe that so, by the time the Rox beat the Diamondbacks in the first two games, I should be OK to watch them again.

Enjoy the feeling.

Melly

PS -- Extremely classy gesture by the Rockies to vote Coolbaugh's widow a full share of playoff money. Another reason why it's hard not to like this team.
mellytu74
mellytu74

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Back to top Go down

Sprots, oh, sprots Empty Re: Sprots, oh, sprots

Post by Bob Juch Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:59 am

mellytu74 wrote:Sprots --

Looks like my Phillies were just another page in the Rockies' storybook season.

I won't lie - it really hurts right now so it will be tough for me to watch the first couple of games of the NLCS.

HOWEVER, I said from the start that I thought the winner of the Rockies-Phillies series would go to the Series.

I still believe that so, by the time the Rox beat the Diamondbacks in the first two games, I should be OK to watch them again.

Enjoy the feeling.

Melly

PS -- Extremely classy gesture by the Rockies to vote Coolbaugh's widow a full share of playoff money. Another reason why it's hard not to like this team.
Since I'm temporarily (at least) a Coloradan now, I'm rooting for them as well.
group wave
Bob Juch
Bob Juch
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-22

http://www.juch.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SportsFan68 Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:33 am

Thanks, Melly. I loved 'em when Baylor was manager and I love 'em now with Clint. I hope you're right about us getting to the Series. Go Rockies!!!

I also have decided to put all my energies to the Rockies until the Broncos straighten up a bit. Or at least until they stop embarrassing me. Embarassed

Thanks for the wave, Bob!
SportsFan68
SportsFan68

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum