The Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absenteee Bored Members of the near past...

2 posters

Go down

Absenteee Bored Members of the near past... Empty Absenteee Bored Members of the near past...

Post by dodgersteve182 Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:27 pm

I remember a few months ago someone posting on the old abc.com bored the names of people who recently haven't posted. Has there been any attempt to contact these people via email to let them know where we have gone?
It might be shocking to someone who had an emergency reason for being away to try and go back to the old bored and find it gone! Shocked
dodgersteve182
dodgersteve182

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.stevenjwilliams.com

Back to top Go down

Absenteee Bored Members of the near past... Empty Re: Absenteee Bored Members of the near past...

Post by MarleysGh0st Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:27 pm

I don't think anyone has tried to systematically contact everyone from the BB membership rolls, yet. While we're still divided between several refuges, it might be more than a little confusing. Once we've settled on a primary home, it'll be time to try that.

For now, I hope everyone read one of the warning messages we posted on the old Bored or have seen one of the threads on other boards/web sites that mention the new candidates.
MarleysGh0st
MarleysGh0st

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum