The Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do I worry about taping tickets?

3 posters

Go down

When do I worry about taping tickets? Empty When do I worry about taping tickets?

Post by gsabc Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:24 am

Still haven't received my official ticket for the October 18th noon taping (and audition). Should I be worried? Or should I wait another couple of days before worrying? I'm committed to the travel times, so I'll show up anyway, but it would be nice to have that official stamp of approval.

gs, whose worrying is a genetic trait

confused
gsabc
gsabc

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

When do I worry about taping tickets? Empty Re: When do I worry about taping tickets?

Post by MarleysGh0st Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:05 am

Might as well wait a couple days before worrying, even if today is the two week mark. Unless you enjoy the worrying--then commence immediately.

I requested a ticket for Friday, Nov. 2 and never even got an e-mail response about that. Now that date has been removed from the ticket list, so I guess they've filled up.
MarleysGh0st
MarleysGh0st

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Back to top Go down

When do I worry about taping tickets? Empty Re: When do I worry about taping tickets?

Post by SportsFan68 Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:28 pm

I never got a ticket the last time I went, but I was ushered right in because my name was on the list. I did receive an E-mail confirmation, which I printed out and took with me.
SportsFan68
SportsFan68

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum