The Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is National Squirrel Awareness Month

3 posters

Go down

This is National Squirrel Awareness Month Empty This is National Squirrel Awareness Month

Post by Bob Juch Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:52 am

Looks like Annie's petition worked! geek
Bob Juch
Bob Juch
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-22

http://www.juch.org

Back to top Go down

This is National Squirrel Awareness Month Empty Re: This is National Squirrel Awareness Month

Post by AnnieCamaro Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:02 am

Bob Juch wrote:Looks like Annie's petition worked! geek

Yay! I'm so excited to be here.

Those squirrels deserve National Awareness and Great Caution. I'm having some trouble convincing Lizbit (or Lizzle Bizzle, as I call her when I'm speaking Snoop Doggy language) of the general evilness of squirrels. She gets it all wrong. She thinks squirrels in our yard are tiny, ugly puppies to whom she should be kind, but she thinks the miniature frou-frou dog in the yard next door is a potential enemy. I don't know what to do with that girl!
AnnieCamaro
AnnieCamaro

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Back to top Go down

This is National Squirrel Awareness Month Empty Letters from camp

Post by SportsFan68 Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:06 pm

While I am looking after Pandora and Hecate here for the "Mom and Dad" addressed below, their canine four-footers went over the hill to Karyn's house ... er, hows. Here's their letter from "camp."

Deer Mom and Dad,

Wee arr hafing a lot of funn at Nate and Karyn's hows. Wee runn in the feeld severl times a day. I lik to jump reelly hy and chays the myc under the gras. Mee and Chadow restl reelly hard in the feeld too. My favorit part is the dich. I like to jump in and play, but then Karyn chayns me to the tree until I am dri. Hose-B the cat is funn too. He's not as meen as he wuz befor, but he duzn't lik mee to chays him. He has stikers!! Karyn wolnt let mee in the spar room becuz I peed on the floor. I couldn't hold it. I mis yoo. Come hom soon!! Oh, and Karyn sez shee duzn't want to toc about the Bronkos... watever that meens.

Luv,
Kennebec

Deer Mom and Dad,

I mis yoo. But I am hafing funn. I got in trubl when I chuud the covr and 17 pags off of Karyn's buk. I just got exitd I gess. Me and Kennebec are having funn. We restle reel hard a lot. Kennebec taks car of mee too. She waks Karyn up wen I haf to go poty at nite. I like the kat. Hee is funy. I don't think hee likes mee tho. I lik to runn in the feeld too and play in the dich. Hav funn on your tripp. Com hom soon!

Luv,
Chadow
SportsFan68
SportsFan68

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

This is National Squirrel Awareness Month Empty Re: This is National Squirrel Awareness Month

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum