The Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We now are hanging out at www.wwtbambored.com

5 posters

Go down

We now are hanging out at www.wwtbambored.com Empty We now are hanging out at www.wwtbambored.com

Post by Bob Juch Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:58 pm

Bob Juch
Bob Juch
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-22

http://www.juch.org

Back to top Go down

We now are hanging out at www.wwtbambored.com Empty Re: We now are hanging out at www.wwtbambored.com

Post by jacorbett70 Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:00 am

Bad news that url (or whatever it links to) is permanently blocked at work for me. Anyway I haven't been around a lot during the day anyway.

jacorbett70

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

We now are hanging out at www.wwtbambored.com Empty Re: We now are hanging out at www.wwtbambored.com

Post by tlynn Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:55 pm

Rats! I sincerely hope we aren't going to permanently lose anyone over this move. I know Sprots is having difficulty with it..Mad

t.
tlynn
tlynn

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by SportsFan68 Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:40 pm

tlynn wrote:Rats! I sincerely hope we aren't going to permanently lose anyone over this move. I know Sprots is having difficulty with it..Mad

t.

You're too kind, MsT. clap

It's only at work that I'm having trouble with it, which makes no sense to me. Rolling Eyes Why do I have no problem with this Bored with almost exactly the same format? scratch

I've decided to join up at www.ww when I can -- if not late tonight, sometime tomorow night. See you there! hiclap

cheerleader GO ROCKIES!!!! cheerleader
SportsFan68
SportsFan68

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by VAdame Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:10 pm

Instead of here, or in addition to? Hey, I'm flexible!
VAdame
VAdame

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jacorbett70 Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:55 pm

I wouldn't be lost altogether. I just would not be checking in as
often. Hopefully I'll remember often enough when I'm at my home
computer.

jacorbett70

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum